Sunday, January 10, 2010

And... we're back

My apologies to all of my two followers of this blog for the hiatus I took from writing.

Life has totally taken me away from writing more. My son: Logan Haven Connellan was born Nov 3, 2009, and the past few months have been exhausting as my family has been adjusting to life with a newborn in the house.

Becoming a father has some serious ramifications in regards to free time, the most important one being that it doesn't exist anymore. Seriously though, free time in recent weeks means that I fall onto my lounge and attempt to maintain consciousness for half an hour with a game controller in hand.

Well I'm currently working on some new posts that will be up soon. Keep watching this space

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I know something else you could do with your free time. Seems to me that somebody spent a lot of money buying you some books. Yes, I want you to read them so much that I'm even willing to try a guilt trip to get you to do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete