Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hi There

Welcome,

I created this blog to give me an outlet for my views on my favorite hobby, gaming. I've been playing video games since the Nintendo NES days, but began my serious gaming addiction at the age of 14 with the release of the original Command and Conquer on the PC.

I now find myself existing as primarily a console gamer as I currently own an Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and an iMac (gaming legitimacy debatable). I have to admit I never thought the day would come when I would be a multi-platform owner, but being in this position has created some interesting conflicts and stories.

I'll try to submit new posts with my reviews of games as they are released and whenever the mood strikes for a rant or two. Stay tuned, would you kindly?

No comments:

Post a Comment